, ,

It Can't Rain All The Time – Jane Siberry

domingo, 7 de marzo de 2010 Leave a Comment

We walk the narrow path beneath the smoking skies Sometimes you can barely tell the difference between darkness and light Do you have faith in what we believe?

The truest test is when we cannot when we cannot see I hear pounding feet in the in the streets below and the and the women crying and the and the children know that there that there's something wrong and it's hard to believe that love will prevail

It won't rain all the time The sky won't fall forever And though the night seems long your tears won't fall forever When I'm lonely I lie awake at night and I wish you were here I miss you

Can you tell me is there something more to believe in? Or is this all there is? And the pounding feet in the In the streets below and the And the window breaks and And a woman falls, there's There's something wrong, it's It's so hard to believe that love will prevail

It won't rain all the time The sky won't fall forever And though the night seems long your tears won't fall your tears won't fall your tears won't fall forever

Last night I had a dream You came into my room you took me into your arms Whispering and kissing me and telling me to still believe

But then the emptiness of a burning sea against which we see our darkest of sadness Until I felt safe and warm I fell asleep in your arms When I awoke I cried again for you were gone can you hear me?

It won't rain all the time The sky won't fall forever And though the night seems long your tears won't fall forever

It won't rain all the time The sky won't fall forever And though the night seems long your tears won't fall your tears won't fall your tears won't fall forever

Para escucharla pincha aquí.

0 comentarios »